Sunday, July 4, 2010

More of the same...

Yes... I'm at work today. Yes.. I know it's a Sunday... that seems to be my lot.  The paperwork just never stops - and so neither can I. It isn't like I have any other pressing places to be today, so I might as well come in and chip away at the pile to make room for more tomorrow.

At least I'm not alone in all this. I can hear Bob at his keyboard four cubicles down the row and I'm pretty sure I glimpsed Jerry between stacks of paper three rows over. You'd think we might take a break together and grab some lunch, but that seldom happens. Come in. Work. Go Home. That's about it.

If only Agnes worked on weekends... but she never does. She takes work home with her on Friday because I think the train schedules on weekends make it not worth her while - so I guess she doesn't see the point.... just like she doesn't see me....

Anyway... back to my work....

No comments:

Post a Comment