Saturday, July 3, 2010

Not Sure Where To Begin...

Hi... I'm Harold... and this is my blog.
Not very original, I know, but that's me in a nutshell. Once upon a time I knew what to say and how to say it. I had big plans and bigger dreams... but somehow... I lost my way... I think it happened slowly. Really slowly. By tiny degrees each day. So slowly that I didn't even notice. Questions like " how did I get here? ".... and  " how do I  get back what I lost ? " don't enter my mind too much. I'm so busy at my job that I really don't notice my needs or wants. Not that it all really matters, I guess. Most of us stumble through life and we all end up at the same place anyway - so it's best to put up with all the noise, frustration and stress as best you can. What are you going to do about it anyway?

... sometimes, though... I do wonder....